Help when you need it, a good read when you don't

Search Result

Camden local

Camden alcohol and drugs services

As is common these days, local authorities often contract services to charities or organisations in the voluntary sector. For example, Camden Council subcontracts drugs services to SHP (Single Homeless Project) and CGL (Change, Grow, Live) previously CRI - though you have to wonder who thought up their recent re-branding concept.

Single Homeless Project (SHP) | Wikipedia
Change, Grow, Live (CGL) previously CRI | Wikipedia

Camden Alcohol Service | Camden Council
Camden Specialist Alcohol Treatment Service | Camden Council
Families and Partners Support Service | Camden Council
Integrated Camden Alcohol Service | Camden Council
Specialist Drug Treatment Service | Camden and Islington Foundation Trust
Community Drug Treatment | CRI for Camden Council
Recovery Service | SHP for Camden Council

Drugs | MEN R US
Reducing harms | MEN R US
Chemsex | MEN R US
A&E London | MEN R US

↑ Back to top